Terms & Conditions
We deem that the user agrees to the following shipping policies:
- After placing an order, unfortunately the shipping address cannot be changed. So please fill the details carefully.
- If you wish to have different products delivered at different addresses, kindly place different orders for each shipping address.
- If the delivery packages are returned back to RadheKrishnaWorld.Com in India due to the reasons on the part of the customer like house found locked, wrong or incomplete address or unclaimed or refused delivery, the customer is subject to pay 25% restocking fee on the merchandise plus the actual shipping charges incurred by RadheKrishnaWorld.Com to send and return back the shipment and also the penalty charged by the courier company. The customers will have to bear the shipping charges for the reshipment in case of a reshipment of the same order.
- We try our best to deliver as soon as possible, howeverRadheKrishnaWorld.Com is not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the parcels to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
- If you have ordered more than one item, you may receive them in multiple boxes on different days, because of varying item availability and shipping locations. Often, products will be shipped separately from one another for added safety in transit, so you may receive more than one delivery to your address.
- Most orders are delivered within 10-15 days from the date of invoice to foreign destinations. However, there may be delay in delivering to remote areas / villages and other towns as delivery is purely vested with courier companies.
- If you wish to purchase multiple items and ship them to two or more different addresses, please place them as different orders.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the shipper’s reference number (airway bill number/docket number) along with the courier company details through email.
- You can track the status of your package through the courier’s website or by contacting their local customer service center.
- We are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the goods to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
- The courier will attempt delivery twice at your specified shipping address, before they inform us that your package is not deliverable.
- RadheKrishnaWorld.Com and its affiliates are committed to deliver the goods to you in time and in good condition. However, RadheKrishnaWorld.Com and its affiliates have limited liability in case of any loss of goods during transit. The carrier will bear any loss in transit only to an extent of a limit that may change from time to time.
- We reserve the right to release information to local, state, central or international law enforcement officials when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or when required to, by order of a Court or authorized administrative agency.
Our motto is to achieve 100% satisfied customers. And at all times, we are striving to keep up to that level. But for some unfortunate reason, if you are not satisfied by our products, we are eager to find a solution for you. Please have a look at our easy and hassle-free return policy.
Please note that a 5% – 10% variation in color is considered as normal as there are difference in the color of actual product from that seen in a picture or on screen due to light effects.
For some states, if the need arises, our carrier will have to get customs clearance for your goods before delivering them to you. Any additional taxes, import duties or customs charges levied in this process will be charged to you. You are liable to pay the carrier for those charges in such cases.
So we recommend that you be aware of the laws and regulations governing the import of goods in the states where you want the items shipped.
The customer is responsible for customs clearance within the stipulated time failing which the goods would be destroyed by the customs department and no refund would be made.